Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Korobeau and Chris Omaru Creek testing on smell


Testing Omaru Creek for -  Smell

I am going to find out: What smell is in the Omaru Creek water.


I am going to test this by: Getting samples of the water


Resources and equipment: we need to get a bucket and string,
4 jars to the other samples.


I predict that: The smell by the culvert will smell musty and  the water by the bridge it will smell funky.


I think this because: every time I go to Omaru creek it looks like it will smell
funky


Results of my tests

Sea Water
Salty
Tap water
fresh
Omaru Creek water by culvert
Playdough
Omaru Creek water by bridge
Mudy


My conclusion (what I found out): I found out that the omaru creek was not at all it looked clean.



Why I think this is: Because I smelt it and it was sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment