Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Korobeau Omaru creek test on Color


Testing Omaru Creek for - Color

I am going to find out:  What color the water is.


I am going to test this by: comparing different water samples and desseriding the color.


Resources and equipment: 4 water samples culvert ,  bridge , sea and tap.


I predict that: at the culvert I think the water is dirty and the bridge water is also dirty.


I think this because:when we went eling I saw the was green looking.


Results of my tests

Sea Water
Salty
Tap water
Clear
Omaru Creek water by culvert
Murky
Omaru Creek water by bridge
Green and transparent


My conclusion (what I found out): I found out that Omaru creek and
the sea water was clear an clean.


Why I think this is: Because I looked at the water and the sea aand creek water was clean and transparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment