Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Recount writing

Christmas is a time where we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, or for any kids its opening presents on christmas day. But for me its all about just seeing my family from Perth in Australia. About 2 weeks from day me and my mum went to go and pick up my aunty and cousin from the airport. They came but home because they wanted to spend the holiday with us.

Everyone was filled with happiness and love for them, we ended up going to heaps of new places at they have not been yet. We went to the movies, jump and to visit my koro that has past a long time ago. As it came closer and closer to christmas we all had to get ready for on the day , my mum even went and purchased a pig on a spit, and that meaning we had to go and buy some decorations  for the tree. Did you know that my aunt loves to decorate the tree? she did it all by herself because aunt loves to make it look beautiful.

Finally the day came, we had the spit going, we had everyone cooking our making more food for today but the one I really loved was my uncles famous susle chowder. He makes the meanest one man you have to try it, but it was a special day for me because I just hanged out with my cousin that I haven't seen for 3 years so It was good to catch up with her.

As the day continued we finally lunch, there was plenty on delouses food like pig,pork,fruit salad and lot’s more. I was really happy it was lunch because I was starving to death, after we had the karakia I plunged my self in and got heaps of food.When we were done there was still enough to feed us for the rest of the day.

Soon after we had our photos with nan and koro, it was cool to take photos with the family once again because it has been a long time since we have had our photo taken as a one hole family.

As the day came to an end, it was cool to spend my christmas holidays with family that I have not seen for 3 years.But I am going over to perth this year to spend my holds with my older sister and the rest of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment